|Subject:||Times at HJC: Shabbos Parshas Shelach – Shabbos Mevorchim|
|Date:||Fri, 8 Jun 2018 09:24:15 -0400|
|From:||Heights Jewish Center <office|
· Refuah Sheleimah to Alvin Cohen, Sylvia Cohen, Eileen Goldblatt, and Ted Lidsky.
· Tomorrow is Shabbos Mevorchim.
· Heights Jewish Center proudly presents How to JEWISH Adult, a four part series on Jewish “adulting”. The next session will take place on Monday, June 18th at 7:00 PM. The topic is on Preparing for the Future: Kids, College, and Retirement. Please contact Stevenszp030 to RSVP or ask a question.
· It was a “gants gut” (very good) time with yiddishkeit table tennis last Sunday (Men) and Wednesday (Women), all skill levels were represented. Todah Rabbah to Gavriel Einatanov our MC & Instructor. For next week Men’s Table Tennis will be on Sunday June 10 @ 11:00 AM and Women’s Table Tennis will be Wednesday June 13 @ 7:00 PM. All are welcome for invigorating fun. One time charge for all sessions is $10.
· A Cholent Kiddush is sponsored by Boris and Rachel Kagarlitskiy in gratitude and Hakaras Hatov to Hashem for everything he does.
Friday, June 8
Mincha 7:10 pm
Early Candle-Lighting 7:25 pm
Late Candle-Lighting 8:40 pm
Shabbos, June 9
Dr. Bela Glaser memorial Parsha Shiur 8:30 pm
Shacharis 9:00 am
Sof Zman Krias Shema 9:39 am
Navi Shiur 7:55 pm
Mincha 8:25 pm
Shabbos ends 9:50 pm
Next Week (June 10-15)
Sunday 8:00 am
Monday, Tuesday, Friday 6:45 am
Wednesday and Thursday (Rosh Chodesh) 6:30 am
(Gemara Shiur M-F 6:15 am)
Sunday through Thursday 8:45 pm
(Mishna Shiur 8:15 pm)
Friday 7:15 pm
Candle-Lighting next Friday, June 15
7:28 pm-8:44 pm