· Refuah Sheleimah to Sylvia Cohen (Tzipporah Bas Malka), Eileen Goldblatt (Etta Chana Bas Miriam), Shira Katz (Shira Shlima Bas Leah), Simcha Meyer Liss (Simcha Meyer Ben Shimcha), and Chaya Mintz (Chaya Musha Zelda Bas Chasia Devorah).
· This Friday night we will commence our Friday night learning for men series during the Fall and Winter season with Rabbi Davidovich. The 1st oneg will be at the home of Yisroel and Sherrie Mendenhall at 4292 University Parkway (near the corner of Elmdale), starting at 8:00 pm. We hope that this will enhance your Shabbos evening as Rabbi Davidovich will share insights into the weekly Parsha. Please contact Jeff Muller at 216-381-2701 or mullerfam if you would enjoy hosting an evening at your home.
· Rebbetzin Davidovich’s Monday class for women will be studying Pirkei Avos from 9:30-10:30 AM at the home of Yoyo and Marni Moore 2392 Bromley.
· Contact the office at 216-382-1958 or hjcsoffice to purchase your raffle tickets for $25.00 for a chance to win free membership at Heights Jewish Center for 2019. Drawing will be held Sunday, December 9th at the shul Chanukah party/carnival. Details to follow.
· A singles Shabbatton at Heights Jewish Center is planned for January 25-27th. Please see attached flyer. For more information or for volunteer opportunities please contact YoYo Moore 443.430.1548
A cholent Kiddush is co- sponsored by……
· Rob and Jan Altshuler “Happy Birthday Jan”, and in honor of their daughter Amy‘s (Ilka’s) Birthday. Thank you to all veterans in our shul. We are the land of the free BECAUSE of the brave!
· Fred and Katia Bolotin in honor of the birth of Moshe Shalom Simcha.
· Rabbi Jason and Sandra Claude in celebration of Abigail’s 3rd birthday/1st day of school. (accidentally omitted last time), and in gratitude to all of Jason’s fellow veterans, and to Rob Altshuler and Steven Perlin for their dedication to the safety of HJCS.
· Edna Edelman in honor of snow, snow and more snow! Shabbat Shalom.
· Danny and Ruth Jacob in honor of their 10th anniversary.
· Bob and Debby Jacob in honor of the 10th anniversary of Danny and Ruth Jacob and the birthdays of granddaughter Ariella Jacob and son Adam Jacob.
· Martin and Marla Lipman wish Mazel Tov to Aharon and Sarah Lipman on the birth of Miriam, commemorate the birthdays of Bracha Lipman, Avramy Lipman, Stanley Lipman, Miriam Lipman, Tova Mendelson and Leah Mendelson, and for our own anniversary and the anniversary of Neil and Isabel Parks.
· Dr. Joel and Sharon Peerless in honor of the Yahrzeit of Joel’s father and in appreciation to HJC members who are veterans.
· Jack Pink
· Dr. Ricky Prizant and Gretchen Shapiro in honor of the Yahrzeits of their parents.
· Richard and Chana Rogow “A great Shabbos to all”.
· Helen Rothman in honor of her grandson Michael Jacobson’s Wedding and Birthday.
· Alex and Betty Schnittlinger in honor of their grandson Tuli Stoll’s upcoming Bar Mitzvah.
· The Setnik Family in honor of the anniversary of Nechemia and Olivia Kushner.
· Chuck and Sandra Zeitler in honor of their granddaughter Kayla’s 16th birthday.
Davening Times-Parshas Vayeitzei
Friday, November 16
Candle-Lighting 4:47 pm
Mincha 4:50 pm
Shabbos, November 17
Dr. Glaser memorial Parsha Shiur 8:30 am
Shacharis 9:00 am
Sof Zman Krias Shema 9:44 am
Navi Shiur 4:05 pm
Mincha 4:35 pm
Shabbos ends 5:55 pm
Sunday through Friday, November 18-23
Sunday, Thursday, Friday 8:00 am
Monday through Wednesday 6:45 am
Sunday through Thursday 4:50 pm
followed by Mishna Shiur
Friday 4:45 pm
Next Friday Candle-Lighting, November 23 4:42 pm