Good Erev Shabbos.
We are blessed this week to have another sponsored Kiddush. I need to clarify some logistics regarding our Kiddushes in general.
HJCS does not have the luxury of presenting kiddush in a room or hall that is capable of being locked off, as some shuls have.
Kiddush will be made once most of people are downstairs.
|Date:||Fri, 11 May 2018 09:24:06 -0400|
|From:||Heights Jewish Center <office AT hjcs DOT org>|
· Refuah Sheleimah to Sylvia Cohen, Eileen Goldblatt, Ted Lidsky, and Marla Lipman.
· Tomorrow is Shabbos Mevorchim, Rosh Chodesh Sivan is Tuesday.
· Heights Jewish Center proudly presents How to JEWISH Adult, a four part series on Jewish “adulting”. The next session will take place on Monday, May 14th at 7:00 PM. The topic is on getting the most out of your child’s Jewish day school education. Please contact Steven at szp030 AT gmail DOT com to RSVP or ask a question.
· Heights Jewish Centers Men’s Table Tennis will start on Sunday, June 3 at 10:00 am and Women will start Wednesday, June 6 at 4:00 pm at HJC. The cost is $10.00. Sessions will not only be competitions but also a Table Tennis Clinic with instruction. Contact the office 216-382-1958 or e-mail hjcsoffice with questions.
· The next Simcha Kiddush will take place on May 26th. Contact the office for name submissions. hjcsoffice or 216-382-1958.
· A Cholent Kiddush is sponsored by Yosef Chaim and Esti Weiss in honor of their daughter Hadassah.
Shabbos Parshas Behar-Bechukosai
Friday, May 11
Mincha 6:55 pm
Early Candle-Lighting 7:06 pm
Late Candle-Lighting 8:17 pm
Shabbos, May 12
Dr.Glaser memorial Parsha Shiur WILL NOT MEET
Shacharis 9:00 am
Sof Zman Krias Shema 9:46 am
Navi Shiur WILL NOT MEET
Mincha 8:05 pm
Shabbos ends 9:26 pm
Next Week (May 13-18)
Sunday 8:00 am
Monday through Friday 6:45 am
Tuesday (Rosh Chodesh Sivan) 6:30 am
(Gemara Shiur M-F 6:30 am)
Sunday through Thursday 8:25 pm
(Mishna Shiur M-Th 7:55 pm)
Friday 7:00 pm
Candle-Lighting next Friday, May 18
7:11 pm-8:24 pm