On 5/25/2018 10:53 AM, Heights Jewish Center wrote:
· Refuah Sheleimah to Alvin Cohen, Sylvia Cohen, and Ted Lidsky.
· Mazel Tov to Lenny and Penny Beer on the Bar Mitzvah of their grandson Rami Beer. Mazel Tov to his parents Charlie and Lisa Beer.
· Mazel Tov to David and Yaara Sandock on the birth of a boy, Yishai Shneur.
· Heights Jewish Center proudly presents How to JEWISH Adult, a four part series on Jewish “adulting”. The next session will take place on Monday, June 4th at 7:00 PM. The topic is on “what Cleveland has to offer” the lecture is being given by Jordan Berkowitz. Please contact Steven at szp030 to RSVP or ask a question.
· Due to requests, the women’s time has been moved to 7:00 PM, still on Wednesday June 6th. Heights Jewish Centers Men’s Table Tennis will start on Sunday, June 3 at 10:00 am at HJC. The cost is $10.00. Sessions will not only be competitions but also a Table Tennis Clinic with instruction. We have 3 tables for this Event but could use 2 more if anyone would want to lend or donate their ping pong table. Must be collapsible. Again, please contact HJCS at 382-1958.
· The Simcha Kiddush is co – sponsored by………
· Rob and Jan Altshuler in honor of Jan’s Birthday, Rob and Jan’s 44th Wedding Anniversary, one of my grandkids birthdays, Holly Corbett’s birthday, anything else I missed.
· Lenny and Penny Beer in honor of their Wedding Anniversary and grandson Rami Beer’s Bar Mitzvah.
· Rabbi Jason and Sandra Claude in celebration of Sandra’s birthday.
· Edna Edelman in honor of Shabbat, Shabbat Shalom.
· Bob and Debby Jacob in honor of the Yahrzeit of Debby’s father Jack Mandel A’H.
· Martin and Marla Lipman for a speedy recovery for Ted Lidsky.
· David and Yaara Sandock in honor of the birth of their baby boy Yishai Shneur he should be blessed with Torah, Chuppah and Ma’asim Tovim and for the speedy recovery of his mother.
· Barbara Schlesinger in honor of the birthdays for Dovid Aaron, Akiva Dovid, Yaakov Yisroel Schlesinger, and Faigel Tova Leah Behboudnia.
· The Setnik Family, on behalf of Getzel Setnik because of his birthday, and for passing his Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt test.
· Irwin and Lorna Shulman in honor of their grandson Meir’s birthday.
· Sandy Zeitler in honor of improving my ping pong skills.
Friday, May 25
Early Candle-Lighting 7:16 pm
Late Candle-Lighting 8:30 pm
Shabbos, May 26
Dr. Bela Glaser memorial Parsha Shiur 8:30 pm
Shacharis 9:00 am
Sof Zman Krias Shema 9:41 am
Navi Shiur 7:45 pm
Mincha 8:15 pm
Shabbos ends 9:40 pm
Next Week (May 27-June 1)
Sunday and Monday 8:00 am
Tuesday through Friday 6:45 am
(Gemara Shiur 6:15 am)
Sunday through Thursday 8:35 pm
(Mishna Shiur 8:05 pm)
Friday 7:10 pm
Candle-Lighting next Friday, June 1
7:21 pm-8:36 pm