|Subject:||HJC TIMES/PARSHAS EMOR|
|Date:||Fri, 4 May 2018 10:01:31 -0400|
|From:||Heights Jewish Center <office|
· We regret to inform you of the sudden passing of Mendy Klein A”H, a true friend to our Shul and to thousands all over the world. The funeral will take place today at noon at Yavne. Yehi Zichro Baruch.
· Refuah Sheleimah to Sylvia Cohen, Ted Lidsky, and Marla Lipman.
· Mazel Tov to Aryeh Berkowitz on the occasion of his Bar Mitzvah. Mazel Tov to his parents Jordan and Rochie and to his grandparents Gershon and Mary Ireland and Jay and Ann Berkowitz.
· Heights Jewish Center proudly presents How to JEWISH Adult, a four part series on Jewish “adulting”. The next session will take place on Monday, May 14th at 7:00 PM. Feel free to come to any sessions that sound interesting or potentially enriching. Each session’s unique subject matter was crafted to help explore important issues in Cleveland’s Jewish community. Learn about home ownership, getting the most out of your child’s Jewish day school education, the Jewish community itself, and how to responsibly prepare for kids, tuition, and retirement. Please contact Steven at szp030 to RSVP or ask a question.
· Heights Jewish Centers Men’s Table Tennis will start on Sunday, June 3 at 10:00 am and Women will start Wednesday, May 30 at 4:00 pm at HJC. The cost is $10.00. Sessions will not only be competitions but also a Table Tennis Clinic with instruction. Contact the office 216-382-1958 or e-mail hjcsoffice with questions.
· The next Simcha Kiddush will take place on May 26th. Contact the office for name submissions. hjcsoffice or 216-382-1958.
· Kiddush is sponsored by Jordan and Rochie Berkowitz in honor of the Bar Mitzvah of their son Aryeh.
Friday, May 4
Mincha 6:45 pm
Early Candle-Lighting 7:00 pm
Late Candle-Lighting 8:09 pm
Shabbos, May 5
Dr.Glaser memorial Parsha Shiur 8:30 am
Shacharis 9:00 am
Sof Zman Krias Shema 9:51 am
Navi Shiur 7:25 pm
Mincha 7:55 pm
Shabbos ends 9:19 pm
Next Week (May 6-11)
Sunday 8:00 am
Monday through Friday 6:45 am
(Gemara Shiur 6:15 am)
Sunday through Thursday 8:15 pm
(Mishna Shiur M-Th 7:45 pm)
Friday 6:55 pm
Candle-Lighting next Friday, May 11
7:06 pm-8:17 pm