|Subject:||HJC TIMES/PARSHAS ACHAREI KEDOSHIM|
|Date:||Fri, 27 Apr 2018 10:04:15 -0400|
|From:||Heights Jewish Center <office|
· Refuah Sheleimah to Sylvia Cohen, Ted Lidsky and Marla Lipman.
· Heights Jewish Center proudly presents How to JEWISH Adult, a four part series on Jewish “adulting”. The next session will take place on Monday, May 14th at 7:00 PM. Feel free to come to any sessions that sound interesting or potentially enriching. Each session’s unique subject matter was crafted to help explore important issues in Cleveland’s Jewish community. Learn about home ownership, getting the most out of your child’s Jewish day school education, the Jewish community itself, and how to responsibly prepare for kids, tuition, and retirement. Please contact Steven at szp030 AT gmail DOT com to RSVP or ask a question.
· We at HJCS have an opportunity to sponsor a table tennis tournament for our Jewish Community right here at our Shul. Before we embark on this endeavor, under the direction of a famous internationally acclaimed table tennis coach, Gavriel Elnatanov, we need to ascertain if there is an interest. Please call the office 216-382-1958 or e-mail hjcsoffice AT gmail DOT com if you have an interest.
· There is no babysitting available this Shabbos. Please make arrangements with other parents to take turns staying with the children. Under no circumstances are children to be unattended while inside the synagogue building. Please have your children supervised.
The Simcha Kiddush is co-sponsored by….
· Rob and Jan Altshuler in honor of Rob’s Birthday, Yisroel Moshe’s Birthday, and Shlomo Davidovich accepted to the Telshe Yeshiva of Chicago.
· Steve and Beth Baker in commemoration of the Yahrzeits of Beth’s mother, Ester bas Jakob, 5 Iyar, Steve’s aunt, Ester bas Moshe Yekutiel, 6 Iyar.
· Edna Edelman Shabbat Shalom to you all and to Kol Am Yisrael.
· Boris and Rachel Kagarlitskiy.
· Robert Kleyman in commemoration of the Yahrzeit of his father- Osher Ben Reuven A’H.
· Martin and Marla Lipman in honor of all those who recently completed seder Nezikin with Daf Yomi.
· Arthur and Faina in honor of Joseph Malahimov’s Birthday.
· Harold and Faiga Males on the occasion of the engagement of Elimelech Appel to Rina Maller.
· Barbara Seltzer in honor of Hillel and Zahava’s Birthdays.
· Mazal tov to Steven Perlin on his 27th Birthday. Insert witty remark here.
· Hillel and Zahava Seltzer thanks to friends and family for sponsoring Team Ohel for the TD Five Boro Bike Tour.
· Josh, Sora, Leah, Chaya, Tova, and Moshe Mendelson in honor of Stephanie Mendelson’s Birthday.
· Stu and Jennifer Mintz In honor of our daughter Jacki Alon’s Birthday.
· Sharon Peerless in honor of Joel’s Birthday and the 50th Anniversary of his Bar Mitzvah.
· Irwin and Lorna Shulman in honor of grandson Moshe’s Birthday.
· Yosef Chaim and Esti Weiss in honor of Shimshon Taub’s brand new truck and his upcoming Wedding Anniversary.
· Chuck and Sandra Zeitler in honor of Shoshana Schultz’s Birthday.
Friday, April 27
Mincha 6:40 pm
Early Candle-Lighting 6:54 pm
Late Candle-Lighting 8:02 pm
Shabbos, April 28
Dr.Glaser memorial Parsha Shiur 8:30 am
Shacharis 9:00 am
Navi Shiur 7:15 pm
Mincha 7:45 pm
Shabbos ends 9:12 pm
Next Week (April 29-May 4)
Sunday 8:00 am
Monday through Friday 6:45 am
(Gemara Shiur 6:15 am)
Sunday through Thursday 8:10 pm
(Mishna Shiur M-Th 7:40 pm)
Friday 6:45 pm
Candle-Lighting next Friday, May 4
7:00 pm-8:09 pm